At Present, the market price of 10 gms. of Gold is Rs. 51,177/- PM as on 28th Aug, 2020 and instead the Reserve Bank of India has came up with a series of schemes offering 10 gms. Gold Bonds at the rate of Rs. 50,670/- with (Rs. 51,170-Rs.500 Discount) under the Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme.
Direct benefit of Rs. 507 per 10 gms.
This Gold Bond Scheme close on 04th Sep, 2020 which means that the offer will only be applicable till 04th Sep, 2020.
- Series Vl available from 31st Aug 2020 to 04th Sep. 2020.
- Available in the multiples of 1 gms.
- Rs. 50 per 1 gms discount on online purchase.
- Eligible Interest rate of 2.5% p.a. paid on semi-annually basis.
- Tenure: 8 years (Early withdrawal allowed from 5th year).
- Tradable on the Stock Exchange.
- Interest on these Sovereign Gold Bond is taxable.
- Appreciation (Capital gain) of the amount received on redemption (after 8 years) is tax free.
- Capital Gains on sale in the market is liable to Short Term Capital Gain (on holding below 3 years), Long term Capital Gain with indexation benefit applicable after holding above 3 years.
GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY!
IF YOU MISS THE OPPORTUNITY DON’T WORRY! All series of Sovereign Gold Bonds are AVAILABLE with ASHUTOSH INVESTMENT SERVICES for sale.
Ashutosh Investment Services
A Division of
ASHUTOSH FINANCIAL SERVICES PVT. LTD.
•Investments •Insurance •Income Tax & Estate Planning •NRI Services
Mobile No.: +91 85112 20205 / 93773 35959
You can share the details to your Friends, Relatives and Contacts who could be INTERESTED.