WHAT ARE FINANCIAL ASSETS?
- Financial assets are investments in fixed income, equity, insurance, precious metals in dematerialized form, etc. They have started gaining increasing significance in the recent times.
WHAT ARE PHYSICAL ASSETS?
- Physical assets are real estate & precious metals (gold & silver). They have been lucrative investment avenues pursued often over time.
REASONS FOR INCREASING SIGNIFICANCE OF FINANCIAL ASSETS
- Limited Appreciation Opportunity in current times
- Physical assets as an investment avenue is not considered very attractive considering the availability of abundant unutilized real estate in India.
- Depreciation in constructed real estate properties leads to further erosion in value from an investment perspective.
- In these challenging times, liquidating physical assets, especially real estate, is becoming extremely challenging considering the market scenario.
- As compared to that, any financial assets can be liquidated virtually at anytime from anywhere without any major efforts.
- Maintaining & Safe-Keeping physical assets not only demands resources, but also a lot of time and efforts.
- It becomes utmost difficult to spare precious time at the cost of our professional and personal life.
- The next generation is lacking the interest for managing physical assets. Moreover, they look for wider professional opportunities and do not prefer to remain confined to a particular geography.
- With such an ideology, it becomes even more difficult to manage & liquidate inherited physical assets from a distant place.
For any further details,
Ashutosh Investment Services
A Division of
ASHUTOSH FINANCIAL SERVICES PVT. LTD.
•Investments •Insurance •Income Tax & Estate Planning •NRI Services
We invite NRIs to become our REFERRAL PARTNERS for promoting NRI Services globally with attractive terms.