WHEN ARE THE U.S. PRESIDENTIAL ELECTIONS AND WHAT IMPACT CAN IT HAVE ON THE FINANCIAL MARKETS?
- The elections are primarily scheduled on November 3 & 4 for voting in person.
- However, voters can also vote through postal ballots for a week or two after that as per the guidelines laid for the respective states. A clear picture could be available within 2-3 weeks after that since the postal voting will continue till November 20 in a few states.
- The result trends of the election could be figurable from the voting days itself. The trends of the results before and after the voting process may start becoming visible in the price movements of the stocks.
WHAT COULD BE THE STRATEGY FOR INVESTING IN U.S. MARKETS IN SUCH TIMES?
- To invest in such uncertain times, we believe that it is best to follow the system of averaging the costs of acquisition.
- An investor can begin investing from October 29 (when the poll predictions could begin) and continue till November 25 (when the result could be fairly clear).
- There will be 20 trading sessions between the above two dates (including the two days) when someone can park the investments.
- We believe that an investor with a long term approach should spread the investment equally in 20 installments to average out the market volatility.
- We can revise the strategy in an exceptional scenario by accelerating or deaccelerating the planned investments.
To invest in U.S. markets, visit our platform: https://ashutoshfinserv.vested.co.in/
For any further details,
Mobile: +91 85112 20205 / 93773 35959
Ashutosh Investment Services
A Division of
ASHUTOSH FINANCIAL SERVICES PVT. LTD.
•Investments •Insurance •Income Tax & Estate Planning •NRI Services
Please forward this message to your friends, relatives, and contacts who could be interested.
We invite NRIs to become our REFERRAL PARTNERS for promoting NRI Services globally with attractive terms.
Disclaimer: We do not intend to provide any investment advice in any manner through the above message. It is only a knowledge-sharing exercise in good faith.